Made from recycled plastic bottles and free of harmful chemicals, the perfect replacement for petroleum-based shoes that are bad for our planet.
Slip-in to SAOLA’s eco-cool slip-ons, made with recycled and organic materials.
- 100% Vegan shoes
- Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Recyled EVA (20%) + EVA
- Easy to slip on and off, pack for travels, and dress up or down.
- Partially recycled outsoles are lightweight and provide enough grip to wander off-pavement.
- Recycled PET mesh is stretchy and breathable.
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own.
MORE DETAILS :
Like the age-old pines in California’s Sequoia National Park, the Sequoia’s espadrille style is timeless and their easy slip-on structure will make them a go-to all summer long. For work, play, and everything in between, their eco-friendly materials like recycled PET from plastic bottles, Algae Foam, and natural cork assure less harm to the planet, while their breathable construction provides you with airy comfort throughout summer’s warm days.
About Conscious Minimalist
We wanted to create a Conscious Community for our customers to know that they can find high quality products that are ethically sourced, sustainable, and environmentally conscious. The key concept of being a Conscious Minimalist is being intentional about what you purchase and the impact that it has, everything in moderation. Every product in our community is 100% sustainably and ethically made. With every purchase, we donate to protect our oceans and support local non-profits that are aligned to building a more conscious and positive society.
Returns are accepted per conditions for each brand. To get specific return policy instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order processing will occur within 1-2 business days and standard US shipping is between 3-5 business days